How To Put On A Surgical Face Mask
When you need to wear a surgical mask, take the steps below to correctly put one on.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before putting on the mask or clean your hands vigorously with an alcoholic hand sanitizer.
2. Test for facial mask defects like tears, or broken loops.
3. Place the mask colored side outwards.
4. When present, make sure that the metal strip is at the top of the mask and is placed in your nose against the bridge.
5. If they have the mask :-
- Earloops : Use both ear loops to hold the mask and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Up the upper strings hold the mask. Bind the upper strings to the crown of your head in a secure bow. Securely tie the bottom strings in a bow close to the nape of your neck.
- Dual elastic bands: Pull the top band over your head and place it against your head ‘s crown. Pull the bottom ribbon over your head and place it against your neck nape.
6. Pull the mask underneath over your chin and mouth.
7. Meld the bendable metallic upper strip into your nose shape by pinching it with your fingers and pressing it down.
8. Make sure the mask snugly fits in.
9. When in place don’t remove the mask.
10. 10. If the mask becomes soiled or damp, replace it with another.
To Get More Information About NESSCO Automatic N95 Mask Making Machine Please Contact-us