Paper Lid Making Machine
This fully automated and self-sufficient machine includes the latest modern technologies to increase efficiency and accuracy. This machine completes the entire process itself including paper feeding, bowl-fan wall sealing, oil, silicon lubrication, bottom punching, heating, rolling, rimming, rounding, and discharging as well. It also covers auto feeding, creasing, molding, heating, folding and knurling.
Paper Lid Manufacturing
Nessco Paper Lid Machine is equipped with paper cover molding technology that makes this device easy to operate. It also includes various other modern technologies for better efficiency and production speed. The automatic lubrication system keeps the machine durable and ensures its smooth run. Paper CupLid Machine is more stable due to its heavy and well built structural frame.
- Advanced technology motor
- Easy to operate with automated systems
- Greater throughput & Greater stability
- Increased safety reliability
Paper Lid forming machine is used to produce paper lid and paper cover for paper cups, paper cans and round paper packaging containers. It’s an automatic machine with the functions such as automatic blank paper feed, creasing, emboss, auto feed disc to mold, heating, folding, knurling with convey and counter for collection.
Paper Lid Machine Features
In this model, Cup Curling is done in two steps at two stations. The first one is for curling the top of cup and the second one is for consolidating the cup curling.
Photoelectric failure-detecting system is available in this model. PLC control system for the whole cup forming process where the operator can control functioning of various parts.
Whole working of this machine is based on Longitudinal Gear Drive System. It is more scientific and reasonable transmission mechanism for running paper cup machine.
It adopts the three-station rotary to carry the cups while formation. This system ensures high efficiency and more stable production of paper cups.
|Paper weight||250~400 gsm|
|Lid size Rang||65-125 mm|
|Lid height||8~15 mm|
|Power Source||AC 380V 3-phase, 50Hz,|
|Total power||7 KW|
|Machine Dimension||(2400*1700*1900) mm|
After Sale Service
- A user guide is including to assist with the machine installation and adjustment and help solve problems that may be encountered.
- The NESSCO Automatic High-Speed Paper Forming Machine will be adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure it is in perfect condition.
- Technicians are available to guide the installation & adjustment on site.
- Free training is available and ongoing until the operator fully understands the operation and maintenance of our machine. The buyer should cover travelling and accommodation expenses of our technicians.