High Speed Paper Cup Making Machine
NESSCO-130 is a High Speed Paper cup making machine equipped with the latest technologies and design. The modern technologies utilized include Open Cam technology, ultra cam detection, automatic paper feeding, side sealing, bottom folding, bottom punching, bottom knurling, top curling, and cup discharging. These latest technologies induce greater accuracy in the overall process of the automated machine. The machine is a self-sufficient one for the system and completes the entire procedure itself, including paper feeding, side sealing, knurling, heating, cup-top curling, cup bottom punching, and feeding and cup collection.
High Speed Paper Cup Forming Machine
This Machine is cost-effective with its admirable durability and reliability. It uses an advanced desktop layout to isolate the transmission parts and molds. The heavy platform of the machine ensures low vibration and increased precision.
- Advanced technology motor
- High speed, greater stability, and lesser vibration
- Compact design & Heavy structure
- Gear Transmission system
- Operated by automated systems
The NESSCO-130 high-speed paper cup machine is designed with patented Open Cam Technology and has a production speed of 130 cups of 45-350 ml capacity per minute. The fine and smooth machine parts enable lesser noise and vibration during its functioning. The machine uses a two-turn plate, open intermittent indexing cam mechanism, gear transmission, and longitudinal axis structures. The cup utilizes ultrasonic and heat devices to seal the cup body and bottom. The cup curling consists of 2 steps- rotary curling and heating figuration, making the curling more stable and better in appearance. The PLC control system and photoelectric failure detection of the machine auto-stops it if any problem is detected reducing labor cost.
The open cam technology ensures smooth but fast operation of the machine along with being more precise and having larger throughput.
The machine adopts a longitudinal axis transmission structure.
The automatic lubrication system ensures smoother and less weary runs. Automatic folding and rotation of fabric through the roller.
Independent nose line conveying group helps in easy adjustment and maintenance. 2 sets of Ultrasonic systems ensure product welding quality.
High Speed Paper Cup Manufacturing Machine Specification
|Paper Cup Size Range||45-350ml|
|Production Speed||130 pcs/min|
|Raw Material||Double PE coated paper|
|Power Supply||380V 50Hz|
|General Power||12 KW|
After Sale Service
- A user guide is including to assist with the machine installation and adjustment and help solve problems that may be encountered.
- The NESSCO Automatic High-Speed Paper Cup Machine will be adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure it is in perfect condition.
- Technicians are available to guide the installation & adjustment on site.
- Free training is available and ongoing until the operator fully understands the operation and maintenance of our machine. The buyer should cover travelling and accommodation expenses of our technicians.