Flexo Printing Machine
This high-speed flexo printing machine from Nessco is easy to operate. The device has an accurate color printing process with the help of rolling materials. The meter counter can set printing quantity and color usability as per requirement. One can stop automatically the machine after producing a certain pre-set quantity. Nessco Flexographic Printing Machinery is highly stable and durable, with excellent printing quality. It is most adept for printing HDPE, LDPE, PP, rolling paper, etc. Even coarse surfaces of non-woven fabrics can be well printed upon.
It features high color saturation, strong adhesive force, good smoothness, and high speed.
This machine is fully automated and self-sufficient. It can cover feeding paper webs, printing, automatic infrared (UV) drying all by itself. The flexographic machine supports multi-colored printing. It also operates by one side winding and the other rewinding. It increases the overall accuracy and speed of printing.
- High speed advanced technology motor
- More excellent stability with a compact design
- Greater durability
- Easy to operate by fully automated technologies
This self-sufficient machine is capable of controlling the entire printing process. It can print up to 80 meters per minute of width up to 930 mm. The heavy frame of the machine ensures that there are minimal noise and vibration during operation. It increases the accuracy of printing and also increases the overall production capacity. The device is powered by electricity and uses parts from top brands.
Flexo Printing Machine Features
Two sets of ultrasonic systems control the production welding quality.
Automatic folding of non-woven fabric, a Hand-wheel-driven Belt tension device is placed (rotation within the roller).
Two sets of ultrasonic systems control the production welding quality. The strong aluminum frame enables more stable operation.
Independent nose line conveying imparts accurate conveying. It also decreases labor and maintenance costs.
|Printing Capacity||80 M/Min|
|Maximum Web Width||950 mm|
|Maximum Printing Width||930 mm|
|Total Power||22 KW|
|Thickness of Paper||60-300gsm|
|Registering Accuracy||+0.15 mm|
|Rewinding Roll Diameter||1300 mm|
|Unwinding Roll Diameter||1300 mm|
After Sale Service
- A user guide is including to assist with the machine installation and adjustment and help solve problems that may be encountered.
- The NESSCO Automatic High-Speed Paper Forming Machine will be adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure it is in perfect condition.
- Technicians are available to guide the installation & adjustment on site.
- Free training is available and ongoing until the operator fully understands the operation and maintenance of our machine. The buyer should cover travelling and accommodation expenses of our technicians.