1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before putting on the mask or clean your hands vigorously with an alcoholic hand sanitizer.
2. Test for facial mask defects like tears, or broken loops.
3. Place the mask colored side outwards.
4. When present, make sure that the metal strip is at the top of the mask and is placed in your nose against the bridge.
5. If they have the mask :-
6. Pull the mask underneath over your chin and mouth.
7. Meld the bendable metallic upper strip into your nose shape by pinching it with your fingers and pressing it down.
8. Make sure the mask snugly fits in.
9. When in place don’t remove the mask.
10. 10. If the mask becomes soiled or damp, replace it with another.